As one of the world’s leading exchange groups, ASX offers access to a large pool of capital in the world’s fastest growing regions. WCG’s share advisor team is specialized in the results-driven trading ideas and decisions support. From investment plan, research analysis, picking exit/entry points to continual monitoring and investor education, we cover them all. We have adopted market-leading trade platforms to facilitate fast execution trading for our clients. Our Technical, Fundamental and Value-Based Analytics will help investors maximise returns while managing the related risks.
Share and Option Trading
Advice and Execution
IPO and Placements
Company and stock coverage
We are proud of our highly experienced and professional advisory and dealing team and market leading trade management platforms which allow us to provide great, fast and enjoyable execution experience to our clients.
Options are contracts between two parties, giving the buyer the right – but not an obligation – to buy or sell an underlying security at a predetermined price at a particular time in the future. When used wisely, they have the power to protect, grow or even diversify your position.
Options can help you to:
• Mitigate risk in a falling market
• Enhance profit in a rising market
• Generate income in a flat market
You can trade options over single shares, or over an index:
• Equity options: Equity options are issued over shares in individual companies allowing you to trade based on your view of that company’s likely share performance. ASX offers options over 71 individual shares traded on ASX.
• Index options: Index options give you exposure to a whole market index, such as the S&P/ASX 200. They offer similar benefits to options traded over shares in individual companies with the added benefit that they offer exposure to the broad range of securities that make up an index.